Acceptable Use Policy
Here at LEARNT, we are passionate about lifelong learning and want to make learning accessible to people in all parts of the world and provide those people with a digital learning record for life. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without disruption. For this to happen, we need help from you, our Customers and Users.
We need you to use our products and services in ways that respect the work that has gone into developing and offering them and show respect for our Content Providers and other Customers and Users.
We’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy to describe what we expect of you. You’ll see the word “Services” a lot throughout this page. That refers to all services supplied by LEARNT via the Website (www.learnt.global) or other means, including marketing, promoting, facilitating, offering, hosting and providing Courses, and includes the Implementation Services.
Please use sound judgment and let’s respect each other so we can keep offering great learning experiences. If you act inappropriately or unfairly, or otherwise violate these rules, your access may be suspended. You can find more legal fine print that applies to this Acceptable Use Policy at the bottom of this page.
What you must not do
• post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libellous content or information;
• upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services;
• take any action that could unreasonably restrict the access of other users of the Services;
• make requests of our servers or system at an excessive frequency, or otherwise, such that we determine compromises our ability to provide the Services;
• directly or indirectly reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”);
• attempt to alter the standard operation of our Service, or the standard user experience and access level of any user;
• modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software (except to the extent expressly permitted by us in writing, or authorised within the Services);
Using the Services
• use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party;
• remove any proprietary notices or labels from Courses or Materials;
• frame or embed the Services to circumvent the Services;
• impersonate another person or gain unauthorised access to another person’s account, subscription or portal with us;
Dealings with others
• solicit personal information from any Content Provider or other User;
• recruit, solicit or contact, in any form, Content Providers or potential users for employment or contracting, for a business not affiliated with us, without our advance written permission (which we may withhold at our sole discretion);
• where you do have any direct dealings with a Content Provider, breach the Content Provider’s policies, terms and conditions, including those concerning your personal information;
• introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may damage or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, modems, hardware, servers, software, operating systems, networking, telecommunications, web servers and the like (collectively, “Equipment”), or any other aspect or operation of the Services, or scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
What you must do
• use the Services only in compliance with our standard published policies then in effect and all applicable laws;
• maintain the Equipment and meet all costs and expenses whatsoever in relation to the Equipment;
• maintain the security of the Equipment, your account with us, passwords (including administrative and User passwords) and files;
• assume responsibility for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including to take appropriate steps to protect such information.
Capitalised terms used in this Acceptable Use Policy take their meaning from the User Licence and Enterprise Licence. Headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including costs and attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise from your use of the Services.
Although we have no obligation to monitor your use of the Services, we may do so and may prohibit any use of the Services we believe may be (in our sole discretion) or alleged to be, in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account or access to, or use of, the Services without notice or liability if we (in our sole discretion) determine that you have violated this Acceptable Use Policy.